Friday, December 30.
We decided today was our preparation day which basically means we can relax and wear jeans if we want!(yay) Did I tell you that Senior missionaries wear a skirt (women) and a suit (men) or at least shirt and tie? We spent the morning inside as my dear Elder had to translate my sacrament meeting talk for church on Sunday. It took him around five hours to do that.
Then we set off on another adventure. I was looking for a cross body purse and found one at a delightful little leather store and he got a computer case. Surprisingly, as so often happens here, we found another charming little pocket of stores and lo and behold there was a Veganmaster Grill so we went in. And Elder Franz got a fake liverwurst sandwich to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I always enjoy reading your comments.