Sunday revelation

“You’re all different” my Father gently whispered to me. 

“Some are energetic with many places to go, but you are not a type three.

I need my children to serve one another and yes, that often means moving 

But service is equally needed at home and among those who need Loving. 


So cherish the gifts I have given you, my daughter, whom I trust. 

Don’t feel that when I was giving out loaves, you got only the crust. 

For without your sensitive, loving words to those in emotional need 

They may get lost among the crowd and to my church give no heed.


When others get involved and you feel guilty like you won’t ever measure up. 

Remember, who you are and that I love you and maybe you just need a nap! 

Rest and relaxation are important as you traverse this complicated life. 

Peace is what I want you to have and comparison only results in strife. 


I sent those to you who no one else can reach in quite the same way. 

Bring me into those conversations and I will be with you throughout your day.”


Thank you, dear Lord, for these truths that spoke directly to my soul.

All that thou art and asks of me, I know will make me whole. 

As I take thy name upon me and try to always remember thee

I pray to be directed to those who from their pain need to be free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I always enjoy reading your comments.