Minnesota Calls....Once Again



I am in beautiful Minnesota, home of my heart...no that is not where I live presently, although it calls to me as well as my husband, so this is probably where we will retire. But, I am not here because the lakes or the woods were calling me, but my Amazingly Perfect Husband and I made a flying trip up here five days ago because my wonderful dear 93 year old mother suffered a severe stroke. She is doing much better now, and I even had time to start a blog, with the help of my writer sister, so stay tuned..more to come!
Always healthy energetic mother at Gramma's Pantry. 93 years old (young)



2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeri,
    Sorry to hear about your mom's stroke. My mom had a stroke at a young age and I remember me and my sister sitting in the corner of her hospital room just wringing our hands. Such a helpless feeling you have when people you love get sick. Sending out blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I always enjoy reading your comments.